[squeak-dev] We need to talk about graphics

stephen at heaveneverywhere.com stephen at heaveneverywhere.com
Fri Jul 10 06:12:07 UTC 2020

…on a related topic, I’ve started porting old-school MVC* to Cuis with the intention of replacing Morphic with a generic framework that can be back-ended by BitBLT, OpenGL or HTML5.

Anybody want to help?

Stephen

* = starting with traditional MVC classes and system windows, and following that with some version of the “Wrapper” framework as still used in VisualWorks.

--

                    Stephen Travis Pope   Santa Barbara, California, USA
          http://HeavenEverywhere.com <http://heaveneverywhere.com/>        http://FASTLabInc.com <http://fastlabinc.com/>