[squeak-dev] squeak logging package(s)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Jul 18 22:13:37 UTC 2020

> On 2020-07-17, at 7:36 PM, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
>

>>> On 2020-07-17, at 3:51 PM, Paul DeBruicker <pdebruic at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Yeah its a goner.  I don't know of a copy anywhere.
>>
>> Yay for the Wayback machine! Looks like they kept enough to build some doc pages on the squeaksource wiki.
>
> Hmm, that old doc implies the existence of socket, Windwos event, and 'user' logger classes. I wonder if anyone has ever kept a copy of those?

I've 'rescued' the available cod from the Wayback Machine and added it to the wiki pages attached to the squeaksource listing. I also noticed a possibly functional bit of code for syslog logging within Toothpick, which I will attempt to test sometime.

tim
Useful random insult:- Life by Norman Rockwell, but screenplay by Stephen King.