[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Monticello-cmm.726.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Tue Jul 28 07:01:12 UTC 2020

Hi Eliot, hi Chris,

what about adding the preference #sortMonticelloRepositoriesAlphabetically like we have #sortMessageCategoriesAlphabetically ?

Best,
Marcel
Am 28.07.2020 05:31:34 schrieb Chris Muller <ma.chris.m at gmail.com>:
Hi Eliot,

I care that something in the IDE isn't working optimally for you.  I do certainly prefer when we engage in a deliberative work style, so when I went to use those legacy IDE functions and found this change to be the reason I couldn't, I took care not to fix it more aggressively than it was committed, and remain sensitive to your use-case to help get it in properly.

So that's good to know you were referring to the "all" list, that should make it just a presentation issue then..

 - Chris