[squeak-dev] FFI: FFI-Kernel-mt.85.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Mon Jun 1 08:19:41 UTC 2020

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of FFI-Kernel to project FFI:
http://source.squeak.org/FFI/FFI-Kernel-mt.85.mcz

Name: FFI-Kernel-mt.85
Author: mt
Time: 1 June 2020, 10:19:39.682523 am
UUID: 98694c2e-0239-1d4e-b27d-2ece5515a6be
Ancestors: FFI-Kernel-mt.84

Moves more tool methods to the FFI-Tools package. Note that if we need one of those for FFI-Kernel functions, we can move it back.

(Sorry for the noise. ^__^ Coffee was too strong. Hitting the commit button way too often.)

=============== Diff against FFI-Kernel-mt.84 ===============

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: ExternalStructure class>>compositeKindName (in category 'converting') -----
- compositeKindName
- 	^'struct'!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: ExternalStructure>>compositeKindName (in category 'printing') -----
- compositeKindName
- 	^self class compositeKindName!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: ExternalType>>subStructureClassFor:in: (in category 'private') -----
- subStructureClassFor: fieldName in: structureClass
- 	"fieldName is some field name within a structure that should be the selector of
- 	 the accessor method for the field within some structureClass.  Find the class for
- 	 the field by searching the defining class's accessor method."
- 	| subStructureClassBinding |
- 	subStructureClassBinding := (structureClass
- 										compiledMethodAt: fieldName
- 										ifAbsent: [self error: 'cannot find ', fieldName, ' in ', structureClass name, '. Perhaps ', structureClass name, ' definieFields is needed.'])
- 									literals detect:
- 										[:l| l isVariableBinding and: [l value inheritsFrom: ExternalStructure]].
- 	^subStructureClassBinding value!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: ExternalUnion class>>compositeKindName (in category 'converting') -----
- compositeKindName