[squeak-dev] function keys in squeak

John-Reed Maffeo jrmaffeo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 00:46:11 UTC 2020

Martin,

In a 5.2-18229 Squeak image I do not see  a Sensor class so your example
"Sensor kbdTest" does not make sense to me.

There is a #kbdTest method in #EventSensor which locked up my image when I
executed it.

The comment in the method is incorrect ! When I sent  the method to a new
instance of #EventSensor the resulting object locked up my image :-( So be
careful if you run it.

-jrm

--
John-Reed Maffeo