[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-cbc.1664.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Jun 5 15:41:23 UTC 2020

Hi there!

...and the text of larger dialogs can once again not be selected, copied, and interacted with anymore. Think of clickable text URLs.

Maybe we find a better solution. :-)

#lock is generic in Morphic to reject all events
#readOnly: is specific to text fields to not mess up its contents

Something like #rejectsKeyboardFocus .... along the line of #keyboardFocusDelegate...

Note that this is not a -1. Its okay that you -- kind of -- reverted my recent change to DialogMorph where I made text contents more accessible. There was another issue with message-category creation and the keyboard-focus interfering...

We will find something.

Best,
Marcel