[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Files-ct.184.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sat Jun 6 13:51:00 UTC 2020

Christoph Thiede uploaded a new version of Files to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Files-ct.184.mcz

Name: Files-ct.184
Author: ct
Time: 6 June 2020, 3:50:57.733278 pm
UUID: aafa06db-20bf-f641-bce6-3ecbaecbe10d
Ancestors: Files-pre.183

Fix Transcript outputs if preferences TranscriptStream redirectToStdOut and TranscriptStream forceUpdate are combined. Twin commit of ST80-ct.255.

(Hm, or should we rather revise TranscriptStream >> #endEntry and only send #appendEntryLater in morphic projects? I don't know ...)

=============== Diff against Files-pre.183 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: StandardFileStream>>update: (in category 'updating') -----
  update: aParameter
+
  	super update: aParameter.
+
+ 	(#(appendEntry appendEntryLater) includes: aParameter)
+ 		ifTrue: [self flush]. "Transcript is being redirected to this steam, stdout"!
- 	aParameter == #appendEntry
- 		ifTrue: [self flush]. "Transcript is being redirected to this steam, stdout"
- 	!