[squeak-dev] #clearCredentials vs. ModificationForbidden

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Wed Jun 10 11:40:44 UTC 2020

Hi Chris,

this reads like the central password-safe storage Tobias proposed earlier in this thread. That storage can be in the file system anyway or use a dedicated interface to the VM to wipe its contents from the object space. I would rather not hard-code it to always rely on file-system access though. :-) Squeak runs without even having access to .changes file.

Best,
Marcel