[squeak-dev] Another oddity

Tim Johnson digit at sonic.net
Thu Jun 11 15:51:05 UTC 2020

Well, it may be worth noting that this is not a search dialog for what
is in the list.  When I hit Cmd-F (or Ctrl-F) in the first list pane,
I am not searching for class categories, but rather classes.

As far as I can tell, the search dialog which appears in 4.5 works
fine and does not exhibit the problem reported in this thread.

Also, please don't take this search dialog away ;)    To reiterate,
this is not a filter feature, but rather a "class search" feature.