[squeak-dev] Another oddity

Tim Johnson digit at sonic.net
Thu Jun 11 17:03:14 UTC 2020

Yes, thank you.  I agree.  I treasure this feature.

Also, I am sorry (to the list) that a portion of my email was cryptic
(at best).  I had misunderstood some of the earlier thread and was
replying from a confused place.  :)

Best,
Tim

--

_The essence of object orientation is that objects collaborate  to
achieve a goal. _
Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://folk.uio.no/trygver/ [1]
N-0378 Oslo             http://fullOO.info [2]
Norway                     Tel: (+47) 468 58 625

Links:
------
[1] http://folk.uio.no/trygver/
[2] http://fullOO.info