[squeak-dev] SqueakSSL Error when updating my image

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Jun 12 13:35:03 UTC 2020

Hi all,

maybe someone is interested in this error I received when updating my image this week in the debug console:

LoadLibrary(SqueakSSL) (998: Unzuläÿssiger Zugriff auf einen Speicherbereich.

)

LoadLibrary(SqueakSSL.dll) (998: Unzuläÿssiger Zugriff auf einen Speicherbereich.

)

Translated to English: SqueakSSL complains about an access violation twice. And by the way, at some point, there happens an interesting encoding error.

Everything else seems to work, I just wanted to mention this warning. Is this an error in the plugin?

Best,

Christoph