[squeak-dev] How to change the update URL for Trunk HTTPS?

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Jun 12 13:51:42 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I spent a number of attempts during the latest months on changing my image's update URL to use HTTPS, but unfortunately, it gets reset each time.

Shouldn't I be able to simply change the update URL in the preferences by adding a small "s" behind the "http"? But if I do so, when I press the update button the next time, Squeak starts loading all packages from their initial version (Tools-xyz.1, Morphic-xyz.1, ...). Is there a way to easily change the URL?

Best,

Christoph