[squeak-dev] The Trunk: MorphicExtras-kfr.275.mcz

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sat Jun 13 13:02:59 UTC 2020

Hi Karl,

what's your motivation for this commit? I think transparent gifs should be displayed transparently in Squeak. You can always add an opaque background in your application if it does not want this :-)

Apart from that: Why don't you use #detect:ifFound: here? There is no need to scan all images after one that contains transparency has been found. I guess.

<http://www.hpi.de/>

Best,
Christoph