[squeak-dev] The Trunk: ShoutCore-mt.83.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Wed Jun 17 09:19:27 UTC 2020

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of ShoutCore to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/ShoutCore-mt.83.mcz

Name: ShoutCore-mt.83
Author: mt
Time: 17 June 2020, 11:19:27.180028 am
UUID: d7c366fe-a8d5-ea46-a84b-2846be0998e6
Ancestors: ShoutCore-mt.82

Since the compiler can handle classes as shared pools already, move Shout support up to Behavior.

Note that I chose Behavior over ClassDescription because there is Shout support already. We might want to push both #shoutParserClass and this one down to ClassDescription some day...

=============== Diff against ShoutCore-mt.82 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Behavior>>hasBindingThatBeginsWith: (in category '*ShoutCore-Parsing') -----
+ hasBindingThatBeginsWith: aString
+ 	"Answer true if the receiver has a binding that begins with aString, false otherwise"
+
+ 	"First look in classVar dictionary."
+ 	(self classPool hasBindingThatBeginsWith: aString) ifTrue:[^true].
+ 	"Next look in shared pools."
+ 	self sharedPools do:[:pool |
+ 		(pool hasBindingThatBeginsWith: aString) ifTrue: [^true]].
+ 	^false!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: SharedPool class>>hasBindingThatBeginsWith: (in category '*ShoutCore') -----
-
- 	"First look in classVar dictionary."
- 	(self classPool hasBindingThatBeginsWith: aString) ifTrue:[^true].
- 	"Next look in shared pools."
- 	self sharedPools do:[:pool |
- 		(pool hasBindingThatBeginsWith: aString) ifTrue: [^true]].
- 	^false!