[squeak-dev] Another FFI challenge

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 12:10:54 UTC 2020

Hi Marcel,
I'm not so sure.
It does not look like a constant, but rather a variable.
The type of this variable is a hid_t, but the content can change at runtime
(I believe once at HDF5 initialisation).
So what is needed is to get the address of the variable (exactly like we
lookup address of a function), then dereference it to get the contents...