[squeak-dev] Installer loading cryptography mcm files: used to work (I think) and doesn't now

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Jun 17 16:42:46 UTC 2020

> On 2020-06-16, at 10:10 PM, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:
>

>> On 17.06.2020, at 05:39, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
>>
>> It'll do for today. Dang, that random sigline generator is on point today, too ...
>>
>> tim
>> --
>> tim Rowledge; tim at rowledge.org <mailto:tim at rowledge.org>; http://www.rowledge.org/tim <http://www.rowledge.org/tim>
>> USER ERROR: replace user and press any key to continue.
>
> Just fell of my chair laughing :)

Yeah, I know, right? I've never been able to work out hoe the supposed random number generator powered choice was able to be so frequently utterly apropos. It's like 'human intelligence' is actually not much more than random linking of blather.

tim
Useful random insult:- Has a one-way ticket on the Disoriented Express.