[squeak-dev] 2 failures in Tests-Monticello

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sat Jun 20 12:18:19 UTC 2020

Pooh, tbh I don't know. Where is that "update code from server" button? Usually, I merge but do not load versions from the inbox.

> There are now 4 failures, in different spots.

Oops, they are regressions, unfortunately. Thanks for the reminder! I tried to emphasize the isolation of all the tests from each other, something must have broken there.

> I am unable to find any details about saving to Inbox then moving to trunk.

Saving to inbox can be done via selecting a package and the inbox repository and then pressing "Save". Moving to Trunk requires write access to Trunk; do you have it?

Best,

Christoph