[squeak-dev] World main docking bar doesn't resize

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 17:26:37 UTC 2020

Hi,

The main docking bar doesn't resize itself when the (host) window is
resized in 64bit alpha image.

* start the image
* resize the window (say widen/shrink the right edge)
* the world docking bar remains unchanged/clipped
* do any of:
   * alt-r (redraw screen)
   * bring up the world menu
   * click in the main welcome window
  now the world docking bar fills the entire width.

Anyone else see this problem?

I bisected all releases of 6.0alpha and narrowed the problem between
19694 (good, 3rd June) and 19722 (bad, 9th june). I could also reproduce
the problem in latest 32bit release.

BTW, the unzipped 32bit image is 43.0 MB and the 64bit is 46.8 MB. The
difference is only 3.8MB. Is this on expected lines?

Regards .. Subbu