[squeak-dev] [ANN] The Heart of the Snake King

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 08:41:14 UTC 2020

Very nice. I have wanted to make some Voronoi fields but never gotten
around to it.

PS: It was surprisingly hard to find a VM to make this run.
Tried on squeak.cog.spur_win64x64_202006171651
The VM just dies without any warning or messages.

After many tries I got it to run on a 32 bit VM
squeak.cog.spur_win32x86_202006171651

Some feedback from the VM would be nice.

I (obviously) don't know how hard that would be to implement.

Best,
Karl