[squeak-dev] World main docking bar doesn't resize

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 09:56:19 UTC 2020

On 24/06/20 11:18 pm, David T. Lewis wrote:
> I do not see this problem. There is a bit of a delay before the
> docking bar resizes itself, but otherwise it seems fine

I see this too if I move the mouse into any morph (not the world). If I
don't move the mouse or touch the keyboard or move the cursor in the
world, the bar doesn't resize itself. Once I move the mouse into any
visible morph, then it does resize. Weird!

Could this be VM dependent? I see this on VM 202003021730 (Ubuntu 16.04,
64-bit).

Regards .. Subbu