[squeak-dev] 2 failures in Tests-Monticello

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Sat Jun 27 09:17:16 UTC 2020

Am Sa., 20. Juni 2020 um 02:57 Uhr schrieb Levente Uzonyi
<leves at caesar.elte.hu>:

> Some class definitions
> don't have trait compositions, but the reader is happy to read the first
> two lines of the next class's definition as trait composition and class
> trait composition.

I see the same thing happening when loading the INIFile package. This
breaks my smalltalkCI tests even further, because Monticello now
thinks that the class INIFile depends on the class INIFile and warns
about it during the load... Curiously it seems to work when I do this
in a Trunk image, although in smalltalkCI I also used a Trunk image,
hmm.