[squeak-dev] 2 failures in Tests-Monticello

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Sun Jun 28 20:23:50 UTC 2020

Fix proposed as Monticello-jr.726. The bug was triggered by the
optimized ReadStream>>match: method introduced with
Collections-ul.900, which does not set the stream to the end. The
traitComposition is read from a ReadStream of the class definition
string, hence the wrong read result if there are no traits in the
definition.