[squeak-dev] SequenceableCollection #= method in current trunk differs from Squeak 5.2

Nikolay Suslov nsuslovi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 08:42:19 UTC 2020

Thanks Levente,

Yes, seems to be RFB/VNC from the SqueakSource-SqF project page is outdated
(at least it is working in Squeak 5.2 and not in 5.3 and later). Your
version works fine!
However, it is interesting what was the reason for that change just in
SequenceableCollection #=. As Set, Bitset, SortedCollection etc. classes
still use species comparison in #= (checking they have the same set of
keys)?

Best regards,
Nikolai