[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Morphic-ct.1634.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 21:59:23 UTC 2020

Hi Christoph,

@Subbu: I value your argument, it's just the morph being recolored not
> really looking nice during moving your cursor when picking is enabled.
> Let's wait some time for others' opinions :)

I agree with you about the usability aspect, and with Subbu about the
implementation of a new instVar if the same could be accomplished by simply
telling it to #stopStepping entirely once Pick is clicked.  Then
#startStepping again after pickage or whenever appropriate..

I didn't look at the code in detail, so don't know if there's some
practical limitation which disrupts that, if so, please ignore and pardon
me.  :)

Best,
  Chris