[squeak-dev] [error] DateAndTime changes produce different result on #readFrom:

Robert robert.withers at pm.me
Fri Mar 6 23:35:57 UTC 2020

Hey Dave, The version I ended up publishing was with a call to
#nanoseconds! This was the issue. So we took different paths and arrived
together! This fixed all the DateAndTime issues and we got Crypto
published in v5.3. I believe the latest is 120.

Though the versions are different, for readFrom:, they may well work the
same. I would consider it untested, but no cause for alarm. Seems to
work for my uses!

k, r