[squeak-dev] [Vm-dev] SHA512 squeak implementation?

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Sun Mar 8 04:48:29 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Robert, nice work. Happy to see you making progress! Splitting the code
makes sense to me.

For anyone in the USA please do not  work on or contribute code to an
unregistered repository. The only repository registered for use in the USA
as far as I know is squeaksource. All other repositories should be
registered with the U.S. government or stay away from it. Crypto code is
still regulated in the USA. There is an exception for open-source crypto
but that only applies if it is registered. I know I mention this a lot but
I just want to make sure everyone knows and nobody gets in trouble.

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020, 3:27 PM Nicolas Cellier <