[squeak-dev] [Vm-dev] SHA512 squeak implementation?

Robert robert.withers at pm.me
Sun Mar 8 17:52:34 UTC 2020

Hi Nicolas,

I am very interested in learning more about the .mcm files, for MonticelloConfigurationMaps. I looked at the Monticeelo Configurations Browser but I got lost. Is there are good writeup on how to use it? I am intrigued about establishing dependencies this way to avoid cutting more versions to update the version of the required projects list. A config map for each package, with the dependencies set to the latest version of a dependent app, would be an excellent solution.

Thanks for your assistance!

K, r