[squeak-dev] Release of Fuel 3.0.2

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 20:56:47 UTC 2020

Thank you for updating this very useful package!
I guess install should look like

Installer ensureRecentMetacello.!

Metacello new
    repository: 'github://theseion/Fuel:3.0.2/repository';
    baseline: 'Fuel';
    load.!

What will be the consequences of adoption of SistaV1 bytecode set and
FullBlockClosure in 6.0?
Does it work out of the box?