[squeak-dev] smalltalkCI Trunk broken: vmParameterAt:put: failed

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Tue Mar 10 22:17:13 UTC 2020

On Tue, 10 Mar 2020 at 8:08 pm, Jakob Reschke <forums.jakob at resfarm.de>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Christoph's idea of having alerts whenever the Trunk builds in
> smalltalkCI get broken sounds like a good one. @Fabio is it possible
> to set up a dummy repository that does not really load anything, but
> runs the Squeak base test suite? Or load an empty dummy package and
> run the test suite of a different package?

We're already doing just that, see
 https://travis-ci.org/squeak-smalltalk/squeak-app/builds

The problem is that no one checks the trunk build status on Slack, and the
admins of this mailing list haven't allowed Travis to send notification
emails (they come from builds at travis-ci.org I think).

Fabio