[squeak-dev] anyway to cleanup squeaksource files?

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Tue Mar 17 13:17:58 UTC 2020

Hi Robert,

I can't find any packages called ProCryto.  What repository are you using?
Looking at squeaksource going to Cryptography and selecting versions or
latest I don't see any packages called ProCrypto.  Are these saved locally
on your packages directory or are they on some other repository?

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum