[squeak-dev] [Vm-dev] Squeak5.3 linux ARMv6 segfaults on startup

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Mar 19 21:51:23 UTC 2020

> On 2020-03-19, at 11:38 AM, Bruce O'Neel <bruce.oneel at pckswarms.ch> wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> If I change to say Bitmap Dejavu sans it looks good.
>
> Cycling through the font list with Cmd K all the fonts that begin BitstreamVeraSans are Klingon, and ComicSansMS is the same though for ComicSans that's not a great loss.

That's .... ridiculous. I can use any of the fonts and they all look fine.

We do (as an aside) have a problem with the TextStyles in that something got messed up a few releases ago and doesn't seem to be fixed yet. Probably we need to rebuld and incorporate a few new free fonts (it's not like there aren't plenty available)

Are you able to try the direct display or VNC stuff?

tim
AAAAAA - American Association Against Acronym Abuse Anonymous