[squeak-dev] DockingBarMorph errors?

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 15:29:16 UTC 2020

All,

I encountered a strange problem by accident with the main docking bar in
  Squeak 6.0alpha-19541 (linux VM):

* bring up halo menu on the main docking bar
* click on pick icon and click again in the same place.
* Expected behavior - the main docking bar remains unchanged
* Actual behavior - menu items are packed to the left.

Does anyone else see the same behavior?

I also saw another anomaly:

* If I click ctrl-1 ctrl-2 etc, the drop down menu appears below
Project, Tools etc. But if I press ctrl-0, the drop down menu remains in
place but the text cursor switches to the Search Bar. This is confusing
and disconcerting.

Regards .. Subbu