[squeak-dev] DockingBarMorph errors?
K K Subbu
kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 15:29:16 UTC 2020
I encountered a strange problem by accident with the main docking bar in
Squeak 6.0alpha-19541 (linux VM):
* bring up halo menu on the main docking bar
* click on pick icon and click again in the same place.
* Expected behavior - the main docking bar remains unchanged
* Actual behavior - menu items are packed to the left.
Does anyone else see the same behavior?
I also saw another anomaly:
* If I click ctrl-1 ctrl-2 etc, the drop down menu appears below
Project, Tools etc. But if I press ctrl-0, the drop down menu remains in
place but the text cursor switches to the Search Bar. This is confusing
Regards .. Subbu
More information about the Squeak-dev