[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-ct.958.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Tue Mar 24 08:01:49 UTC 2020

> Do you think this comment adds value? :-)

Explain the expected usage, circumstances, and possible errors to inform the person that stumbles upon this method. If you omit to motivate, people might not use it correctly. Also, discovery can be supported with a comment. Think of full-text search in the image.

I am writing this in a more general sense because you are proposing quite many convenience methods lately. :-)

Best,
Marcel