[squeak-dev] Save as new image -> ModificationForbidden!

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Mar 24 17:33:29 UTC 2020

Hi Marcel,

I cannot reproduce this using a fresh Trunk image (Update 19541, VM 201912311458), because privateKeyPair is nil by default, but the following looks suspicious to me:

[cid:5ddecda2-d741-479e-a037-9bc70d4b6c2e]

No idea how your image can have this, as #loadOLPCOwnerKeys has no senders in Trunk, but maybe we should fix this defect via #copy and write an update script ...

Best,

Christoph