[squeak-dev] squeak 4.10 on files.squeak.org ?

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:07:48 UTC 2020

On 25/03/20 7:35 PM, stes wrote:

> My question is now : why are those 4.10 image/changes files not on
> files.squeak.org ?

Squeak project moved on to Open Smalltalk VM (see opensmalltalk.org)
during its 4.x releases. squeakvm.org continue to accept bug patches and
update itself to handle 64b images.

> Also what is the meaning of the revision 2614 compared to the numbers 13700
> and 14191 in the files.squeak.org filenames ?

They are not related. squeakvm used svn for version control and 2614 is
the svn version tag. The 13700 and 14191 are the Squeak image patch
sequence tag.

Regards .. Subbu