[squeak-dev] Trouble updating to Sista

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Sat Mar 28 10:26:14 UTC 2020

Turns out CompiledBlock>>selector was another method that Scorching
shadowed. So the method was deleted when I unloaded Scorching, and
remained missing throughout the Squeak update because it has not
changed.

Also note that my working copy of Scorch was from March 2019, based on
the then-most-recent master version from March 2018. Maybe the
categories have been fixed in the meantime?