[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Compiler-ct.426.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Mar 30 11:36:58 UTC 2020

Hehe. :-) Maybe browse the image's flag comments to get inspiration on how others write it.

We do need a simple #flag-comment browser in Squeak. I suppose. Senders is not enough because we have no overview of the existing flags. And surrounding comments may be hard to navigate.

self flag: #todo. "mt: Write flags browser."

:-)

Best,
Marcel
Am 30.03.2020 13:33:08 schrieb Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com>:
A sort of negation of:

> Ce que l'on conçoit bien s'énonce clairement, et les mots pour le dire arrivent aisément.

Nicolas Boileau

Le lun. 30 mars 2020 à 13:25, Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de [mailto:marcel.taeumel at hpi.de]> a écrit :

Hi Nicolas.

> due to hackish nature of this piece of code, it's going to be difficult to find an enlightening comment. Eliot rather suggested a rewrite of this portion.

That's exactly the comment that would help me. Mark it as "under construction" somehow. Use comments and/or #flag:.

Best,
Marcel