[squeak-dev] Question about VB-Regex

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Mar 30 17:23:31 UTC 2020

Well, I know that learning is a very subjective topic, but personally, I was very happy with learning all the regex stuff I needed by trial, error, and StackOverflow ;-)

I'm wondering how you can actually fill a book about this topic? Is that book about the actual implementation of a regex machine?

Take a cheat sheet like this (https://www.rexegg.com/regex-quickstart.html, it's just *any* cheat sheet) and you know 95 % of the syntax.

Best,
Christoph