[squeak-dev] RoelTyper is using a PharoTypeCollector

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon May 4 17:25:31 UTC 2020

+1

I just noticed that http://www.squeaksource.com/RoelTyper [http://www.squeaksource.com/RoelTyper] is already on "global read and write". Not sure whether that's a good thing in the long term. It is also BSD-licensed, not MIT.

Best,
Marcel
Am 04.05.2020 18:14:55 schrieb Levente Uzonyi <leves at caesar.elte.hu>:
On Mon, 4 May 2020, Marcel Taeumel wrote:

> Hi Nicolas,
> hmmm.. no, that sounds wrong. Levente as access to [1]. We should ask Roel for access to [2] to further maintain Squeak compatibility. Pharo has moved their efforts for auto-completion to GitHub. There shouldn't be any
> interference. :-)

I just had a look at the code, and RoelTyper has indeed been made
compatible with Pharo X.X at the cost of breaking it for Squeak.
Since Pharo doesn't use squeaksource anymore, I think it's safe to fix the
package in a similar, non-compatible way.

Levente