[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Morphic-ct.1654.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Tue May 5 13:35:46 UTC 2020

Christoph Thiede uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Morphic-ct.1654.mcz

Name: Morphic-ct.1654
Author: ct
Time: 5 May 2020, 3:35:36.70299 pm
UUID: 67189801-a367-e54a-bd89-333709e7e612
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1653

Deprecates #lockUnlockMorph in favor of #toggleLocked

=============== Diff against Morphic-mt.1653 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Morph>>addToggleItemsToHaloMenu: (in category 'menus') -----
  addToggleItemsToHaloMenu: aMenu
  	"Add standard true/false-checkbox items to the memu"

  	#(
  		(resistsRemovalString toggleResistsRemoval 'whether I should be reistant to easy deletion via the pink X handle' true)
  		(stickinessString toggleStickiness 'whether I should be resistant to a drag done by mousing down on me' true)
+ 		(lockedString toggleLocked 'when "locked", I am inert to all user interactions' true)
- 		(lockedString lockUnlockMorph 'when "locked", I am inert to all user interactions' true)
  		(hasClipSubmorphsString changeClipSubmorphs 'whether the parts of objects within me that are outside my bounds should be masked.' false)
  		(hasDirectionHandlesString changeDirectionHandles 'whether direction handles are shown with the halo' false)
  		(hasDragEnabledString changeDrag 'whether I am open to having objects dragged out of me' false)
  		(hasDropEnabledString changeDrop 'whether I am open to having objects dropped into me' false)
  	)
  		select:[:each | Preferences noviceMode not or:[each fourth]]
  		thenDo:
  		[:each |
  			aMenu addUpdating: each first action: each second.
  			aMenu balloonTextForLastItem: each third translated].

  	self couldHaveRoundedCorners ifTrue:
  		[aMenu addUpdating: #roundedCornersString action: #toggleCornerRounding.
  		aMenu balloonTextForLastItem: 'whether my corners should be rounded' translated]!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Morph>>lockUnlockMorph (in category 'menus') -----
  lockUnlockMorph
- 	"If the receiver is locked, unlock it; if unlocked, lock it"

+ 	self deprecated: 'ct: Use #toggleLocked'.
+ 	^ self toggleLocked!
- 	self isLocked ifTrue: [self unlock] ifFalse: [self lock]!