[squeak-dev] got croquet running on 32 bit laptop

tty gettimothy at zoho.com
Tue May 5 13:53:54 UTC 2020

Just an update on the quest for croquet on latest VM and 64 bits....

I found an old crquet bundle from way back in the 4.x days and it runs on
the 32 bit machine.
if you want a copy , go here:
ftp://menmachinesmaterials.com/updatedCroquetSDK-1.0.25.tgz

So, I have a working croquet, which suggests a working OpenGL.

Later today, I will poke around on the machine and investigate Tests and the
OpenGL packages on it.

Another goal is to get it running on the 64 bit machine with the 32 bit
compat libs I installed yesterday.

TL;DR, we have a baseline to start from.