[squeak-dev] automatic clean-up of inbox

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat May 9 15:52:52 UTC 2020

On Sat, May 09, 2020 at 11:53:25AM +0200, Nicolas Cellier wrote:
> Le sam. 9 mai 2020 ?? 01:54, Nicolas Cellier <
> nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com> a ??crit :
>
> > Hi all,
> > when I review some inbox contribution, I make an effort to move accepted
> > to trunk and rejected to treated via web interface.
> > However, this is tedious, and I have the impression that some of the
> > package that I moved did come back which is quite discouraging... Is it
> > possible?
> >

> An example is Graphics-ct.411.
> I integrated that in trunk by moving the package thru web API (pretty sure
> i did that).
> Then I saw it back in Inbox.
> I can't delete, so I moved it to Treated Inbox via web API (pretty sure
> it's me who did that too).
> Now I see a Graphics-ct.411 in inbox again...
> That's annoying, because IMO we should have the inbox list as short as
> possible
> (it's like having tons of pending merge requests).
> Graphics-ct.411 has been treated and should not lie in inbox any longer.

I just moved 11 of my inbox packages to the treated inbox using the web
interface. The web interface locked up and timed out each time, requiring
me to log back in to a new session each time it did this.

The actual packages did get moved, and no longer appear in inbox. I'll
check back later to see if they are still gone.

Dave