[squeak-dev] Frist commented MCConfigurationMap

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun May 10 13:52:19 UTC 2020

Hi Nicolas,

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 01:00:34PM +0200, Nicolas Cellier wrote:
>  Hi all,
> I published my first commented MCConfigurationMap in trunk.
> Thanks David!

Unfortunately, the comments will not be saved on source.squeak.org
until I can arrange to get MonticelloConfigurations-dtl.161 applied
on the server. I'll work with Chris to get that done, although I think
he may be busy and I don't want to do anything on the server without
his guidance and approval.

The update is already installed on squeaksource.com, and I guess I
should check of there are other SqueakSource servers out there that
would benefit from the update (SS3?  HPI?).

Sorry for losing your first ever update commit comment :-(

Dave