[squeak-dev] Frist commented MCConfigurationMap

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sun May 10 16:34:32 UTC 2020

The summary is:
update-nice.468: recompile the senders of caseOf: (Compiler postscript)
update-nice.469: migrate once cache to IdentityDictionary (Kernel
postscript)
update-nice.470: rename FloatArray as Float32Array (Collections preamble)
and move ByteArray down the hierarchy (Collections postscript)
update-nice.471: enable unsafe recompilation (Kernel postscript) and finish
ByteArray migration

I would qualify my mood as surgical lately ;)
I hope it's not butchering, I'd like to preserve liveliness of our
environment.