[squeak-dev] Croquet FFIPrim tests crash smalltalk on linux32

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Tue May 12 23:08:20 UTC 2020

Hi

Yes. Installer installGitInfrastructure is the message.

IPV6 is off by default in prefs, so that is not the issue

I am on 6.0 alpha as that is that is what Nicolay is on on his website.

Transcript was open during the attempt and it fails with:

 louaded -> Metacello-Bitbucket-topa.6 --- github://Metacello/metacello:master/repository [230b152:master] --- cache

 riming registry from image. See https://github.com/dalehenrich/metacello-work/issues/197

Using cache repository for ConfigurationOfGofer project package

Evaluated -> baseline [BaselineOfMetacello] >> reprimeRegistryIssue197

...finished baseline

...RETRY->BaselineOfSquot

...RETRY->BaselineOfSquot

gofer repository error: 'GoferRepositoryError: UndefinedObject>>isAlphaNumeric'...ignoring

...FAILED->BaselineOfSquot

Thank you for trying!

I may just stick with 64 bit and work things out there.

---- On T,ue, 12 May 2020 18:45:04 -0400 Nicolas Cellier <mailto:nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com> wrote ----

Hi,