[squeak-dev] Image not startable after save

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon May 25 08:04:06 UTC 2020

Hi, there.

Hmm... I think that the position of Project in the StartUpList and ShutDownList is unrelated to this issue. I think I just removed a duplication via Graphics-mt.432.

Looking at Display >> #restore, the bug Jakob mentioned could be related to an issue with "depth" being "0" in the Display object. Not sure how this can happen in any image unless maybe some class-recompilation hickup? But then "nil" would be more likely a reset value than "0" ....

Anyway, since "AutoStart" is before "Project" in the start-up list, you can start the VM + image + startup script to then reset "depth" in "Display" to "32". :-)

Display newDepth: 32

Best,
Marcel