[squeak-dev] Loading Seaside results in a number of Grease related code issues

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu May 28 20:01:55 UTC 2020

Whilst checking things after installing Seaside and Cryptography I noticed that there are a couple of dangling Undeclareds that lead into some faulty loaded code.

'home' and 'startpc' are referenced in BlockContext>>#tempVarRefs. This is not too much of a problem since there are no senders but since there are also a bunch of methods loaded into the no longer used Context/BlockContext/MethodContext classes it might be an indicator of some updating needed in the Grease package, specifically *grease-squeak5-core. I don't know who looks after this, so if anyone does, please pass it on.

tim
The next generation of computers will have a "Warranty Expired" interrupt.