[squeak-dev] Undeclared 'nanos' in Cryptology extension to DateAndTime

Robert Withers robert.withers at pm.me
Thu May 28 20:32:03 UTC 2020

Hi Tim,

I am confused. I have no failing tests and no entry of #nanos into Undeclared. It relies on the following method implementation, no reference to #nanos:

> nanoSecond
>
>     ^utcMicroseconds \\ 1000000 * 1000

This is called by

> milliseconds
>
>     ^ self nanoSecond // 1000000.

Did you load Cryptography other than

> Installer ss project: 'Cryptography'; install: 'ProCrypto-1-1-1'.

Let me know where the issue is and I will get on it. Perhaps I don't know how to check Undeclared. I 'explore it' to Undeclared and get a WeakIdentityDictionary.

K, r