[squeak-dev] Undeclared 'nanos' in Cryptology extension to DateAndTime

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu May 28 21:39:25 UTC 2020

Ah, well after failing to spot anything advising differently I loaded with

Installer ss project: 'Cryptography';  install:  'Cryptography'

in the belief this would get the current versions.

Having now tried
> Installer ss project: 'Cryptography'; install: 'ProCrypto-1-1-1'.
in a clean image I can confirm that it does not result in any Undeclared, which is good.

However, it failed to load the BlowfishTests class that was in the original Blowfish package per Paul DeBruiker, which would be helpful to have included. I used them a couple of days ago to help work out why the string encrypt/decrypt code was so very, very, broken. I have fixes, once we are able to see the proper path to loading everything.

tim
"Bother!" said Pooh, as Piglet pressed <START> on the Microwave...