[squeak-dev] Undeclared 'nanos' in Cryptology extension to DateAndTime

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Thu May 28 23:04:46 UTC 2020

Uhh.  Hmmm.  Which version of that Blowfish code are you using?  I might not
do anything to the code I wrote but leave it in the past.

Mariano Martinez Peck I think go it working better (e.g. doing CBC things so
you  can encrypt/decrypt more than 8 bytes)

CBC:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Block_cipher_mode_of_operation#Cipher_block_chaining_(CBC)

I think his version is here:
http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Cryptography/Cryptography